Supervisor of Elections Ron Turner is challenging middle school and high school students to design a new, unique “I Voted” sticker for Sarasota County voters!
2024 will be a big year with countywide elections in March, August and November. The ‘I voted’ sticker contest is a fun opportunity to involve students in the elections process and to help set them up for civic participation in adulthood.
The winning design will be announced in Spring 2024 and used as the official “I Voted” sticker given to voters during the November 5, 2024, Presidential General Election. The winning design will also be displayed at elections offices in Sarasota, Venice and North Port and used in outreach efforts encouraging our community to vote.
Entry Deadline is January 26, 2024.
DOWNLOAD ENTRY FORM
- Contest entrants must be enrolled in a middle or high school located in Sarasota County.
- Each entry must be submitted individually with a completed release form. There is no limit to the number of entries students or schools may submit.
- Artwork must be two-dimensional, 6” round and contain the phrase “I Voted”. Artwork submitted digitally must be saved as a high-resolution PDF or Illustrator file (AI).
- Artwork must be nonpartisan, nonpolitical and not advocate for a party, candidate or issue. Artwork must not include anything obscene or inappropriate for general audiences.
- Artwork must be original, contain no copyright images or trademarks, and must not infringe upon the rights of privacy, publicity or other rights of any person. Artwork will remain the property of the Sarasota County Supervisor of Elections office.